Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

MCT I need a favor!

 I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!  I had a relaxing day at home, in my craft room!  I had been looking forward to this long weekend for some time and I loved every minute of being in my studio creating cards.  I used an entire 6x6 paper pad and created 67 total cards and I am pooped!  BUT, now I have cards to sell, cards to use and cards to give away!

I ended my day creating my quick and easy project for today's challenge.  Emma challenged us to use red/white/blue color theme so I just had to use a Patriotic paper pad!



When I think of all the treats I have made using this Mini Lollipop Holder and Add-ons my head spins!  Truly a die you will want in your craft room!  Just so many cute things to use it for!


Well, doesn't this make the cutest little gift with a small nail polish bottle???  I mean even if you are just having coffee with a girlfriend, you can take a little gift and she will be over the moon.

My momma always said "it's all the presentation" and I do believe she was right
AGAIN!!!!

Ha ha!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy




2 comments:

  1. Your presentation for your nail polish is over the moon, it is so so pretty!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute presentation! You made 67 cards! You're amazing! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!