Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

My Creative Time 131st Release - Day two!

 I wanted to stay and play with these

products all day - guess that is why I have three to share!


I started out by making shaped cards, which I did, but then they were so cute and tiny, I just had to attach to a larger card/project.  Using the gold shimmer cardstock as the first layer gives these cups and saucers a true Victorian feel and they are stunning!


These were so cute, I just had to stamp a sentiment on the inside.
The top tea cup is mounted on a 3x3 card which is my most favorite to create.
Love this size.  The second one is actually attached to the 
Pocket Treat Die which is holding a Giradelli Chocolate!

The tea pot also HAD to be mounted on that gold shimmer card stock!

I used an organza bag filled with tea bags and used the tea pot as a tag!
The gold did not want to photograph well, but trust me, this is gorgeous!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!


I hope you enjoy this day with all of the Design Team!

Cathy






25 comments:

  1. I love how beautifully you showcased the new MCT products. Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea pot and cup! Your designs are gorgeous and love the gold! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy I love the teacup card surprise on top
    Of the card. Nicely done. Wiglo@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The die cutting details look so so so cute. I am in love with your cards, And the card on a card is a cool idea. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tea themed cards and tag. I like the use of gold shimmer cardstock.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cards are soooo cute! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I love the sweet shaped cards you created (great idea!), and the tea pot tag is just adorable! Such pretty papers too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty, pretty, pretty. And yes, just gorgeous!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are beautiful!!! I actually have real cups from my mom after she passed that look like your cups on your cards! Awesomely done! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful cards using the great new die sets and the little tag works so well. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are beautiful!!! I love that you use the tea kettle for a Get Well card...because tea is healing and I love that! I especially love the little tea bag with the tea kettle tag attached! Its just so clever and unique! You always have such great inspiration on your blog! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy, what delightful showcases of these new products. I'm especially smitten with your little teapot tag and tea bags pairing; such a charming ensemble!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your creative use of the dies! (emilysford@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charity ChamberlainMarch 29, 2023 at 8:53 AM

    So pretty!!! I especially love the tea kettle tag with the tea bags! Such a wonderful gift idea for someone who is under the weather but also for bridal showers, party favors, or for self serve banquet type events. The possibilities are endless so I just adore this idea! Thanks for sharing! bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the gold! Beautiful cards and tag!
    Tina H arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. The teapot and cups are really stunning done in gold! :) Crafty_Marie18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome cards! Very elegant looking! Love that they flip up on the front to reveal your sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love what you did with each design. I particularly love the organza bag with the teapot as a tag. Great gifts or great to use in craft fairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact info: vballen@comcast.net

      Delete
  19. My favorite drink and my favorite color! Beautiful! lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that you decided to create a get-well card with a beautiful teacup!
    Your 2nd card & teakettle gift tag is adorable! Thanks 💗☕💗
    babybea8@yahoo.com


    ReplyDelete
  21. i like the touch of foil ! mannings@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. The pink and gold is a really pretty combo, these shaped designs are gorgeous!

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great crafting idea, I'm just going to have to get these tea cup dies and tea pot. (alie.trujillo@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful projects. I like how you used the gold touches. aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!