Pages

Monday, August 15, 2022

My Creative Time 124th Sneaky Peeks Day 1

 Emma has outdone herself once again!

If you have been following her long you know she LOVES Halloween.

This release will not disappoint anyone!



Today we are featuring her NEW Candy Corn Paper Pad & her Sweet Halloween Stamp & Die Set.

I chose to make a "mayonnaise packet" treat pouch only I used a 6x6 piece of paper!
I like to stuff these pouches and keep on hand for "special Trick or Treaters" if you know
what I mean!!!  Emma's new paper line is great for projects like this because they are so
sturdy!  As a matter of fact I had to use my little stapler on the ends to keep it closed!
I would also suggest using the red sticky tape to hold it together.

In addition to the new release items, I also used:

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winner will be announced on my blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case
 "YOU" are the lucky winner~! 

Emma will announce ALL winners on her blog on our release day (8/19/2022 @8am PST).  So don't forget to check MCT blog to see if YOU were one of the the lucky winner's of these sets we showcased this week. 

Thanks for stopping by!  
Enjoy the Design Team Ideas with this new release and make sure you comment on all the 
blogs and stop back tomorrow for Day 2!

Cathy


29 comments:

  1. Love your use of the new Halloween paper. Such a cute gift.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween design!!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute is there a video on how this was made sorry new to all this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m obsessed with the cute candy corn!!! I love the treat box!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable candy treat pouch you made with the new candy corn stamps & that gorgeous paper. 🧡💛🖤
    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute project! Love the the new paper pad and stamp and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute treat treat pouch! The new Halloween paper pad is adorable!
    Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute treat pouch! I love the fun paper and adorable candy corn!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute treat pouch! What a great idea! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute treat pouch and Emma didn't disappoint with this stamp and die set and the adorable cardstock. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just adore this cute candy corn with the pretty eyelashes!!
    And your treat bag is simply adorbs!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable treat box! Love the cute candy corn image!
    fairykisses2you@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute treat!!! I adore that candy corn. Vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable treat bag I love all your ideas
    chattynina9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cathy, I'm echoing the others: your treat pouches are absolutely adorable! I'm crushing over the paper; I'll need at least 2 to use and another two to keep alllll for myself!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the treat pouches, so adorable! The paper is really cute and the tag works perfectly.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable treat! I love the candy corn and your paper! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your treat bag is sooo adorable! Love the super cute paper pad too! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute treat pouch, absolutely adorable!!! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute way to showcase the new Halloween paper. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! Loving the candy corn paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Halloween treat pouch is super cute!! Love the cute candy corn and new paper pad.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute paper pad and great way to use it in treat container.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg!! This is a super cute release, thank u so much for show your amazing creativity. Crossing my fingers

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG Miss Cathy How Adorable and Cute is your Treat Pouch and a great way to showcase Miss Emma's FANGtastic new Paper Pad!! That little Candy Corn is faBOOlously Adorable!!
    That little bow is WICKED awesome!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your Sweet Treat Box and tag. So fun and festive!! TFS!!
    Mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute treat! Love the idea of using the sout cream container!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute treat! This is a wonderful release! Beth.kalbach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!