Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2022

MCT - Just Cards!

 As I type this blog, I chuckle to myself because cards made with My Creative Time dies and stamps are never JUST CARDS!  It is so easy to quickly make a card for any occasion with these products!

My CRAFTY friend and I have tried to get together several times this summer,

but so far we have not made it.  I thought I would send her this card so she knows

I miss her and our crafty sessions together.

MCT Products Used:

Let's Get Crafty Paper Pad

Crafty Friend

Ginger Doily Dies

3 Inch Circle Card Dies

Small Loopy Tag Dies


Layered cards are my favorite to make!
Emma's new paper line makes creating even easier than before since all colors coordinate with each other from the same pad.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I love having visitors!

Cathy






1 comment:

  1. What a great card Cathy!!! I'm sure your Crafty friend misses you just as much and would be thrilled to receive this!!! You always have the cutest cards!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!