Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

My Creative Time - Make it manly!

 We have another fun challenge for you today!  Whenever I need a male inspired card, I reach for my darker, muted tone paper. I recently used the paper pad shown in the picture from Paper Studio to get a total of 73 cards!  I used this paper pad and several sheets of Stampin Up colored card stock for the layers. All cards are a white card base.   I think this is the perfect male card to send when you want to reach out to a friend.   Also I need to share why I use only SU card stock.  First off, I love to layer my cards and I don't want a white core to show on the cut edge.  Second, I want all of my scraps to match!  Black, blue, pink whatever.  I use as much of that scrap paper as I can and that is the reason I can get that many card from one paper pad.  

For the MANLY challenge, I created this:


MCT products used:

An example of the rest of the cards:




Such a fun project!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful manly card! The rest of your cards are also beautiful! Great job in using up your scraps! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!