Pages

Monday, July 18, 2022

My Creative Time - our first CHRISTMAS IN JULY Release week!

 Okay, normally I am on a HIGH when I'm creating with My Creative Time products, but this week has been extra special.  We are featuring Emma's FIRST Christmas in July and I hope you have your hot cocoa ready, because you are going to go nuts!!!!

Today we are featuring our new 6x6 Christmas pad called Fun Christmas.

I hope you are loving these new papers as much as I do!  The quality is excellent and if you are creating 3D or cards, the extra "weight" of the paper gives you a more substantial project.  In addition to the paper pad, the new dies are Scallop Tag Dies, Wavy Tag Dies & Regular Tag Dies.

The way Emma designed the dies to function with the paper pad is nothing short of brilliant.

As you can see, I couldn't stop making these tags!  So easy with these supplies.








As you can see I used the new Fun Christmas paper pad but I also pulled out some of my Christmas paper and embellishments left over from last year and used to decorate - I almost couldn't stop - it was just too fun!  I love that Emma thought about what happens when we want a tag from our own stash and provided a way to cut them as well.  Christmas tags this year will be the fastest ever!!!


***FREEBIE***
Our New "FUN CHRISTMAS 6X6 PAPER PAD" will be given to the first "25" shoppers for FREE starting this Friday, 7/22/2022 @8am PST! Once the 25th shopper comes through, this paper pad will be available for purchase! When you see this stencil in the new release category, that means that you missed the window! This paper pad will NOT be included in the bundle, it will be sold separately!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winner will be announced on my blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~! 

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you visit all the blogs for more inspiration!

Cathy

17 comments:

  1. I really like the tag shapes. They make a tag very special. And the dies for the star and snowflakes...wonderful. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Cathy How Cute and Beautiful are your tags!! WOW Girl you really got your Miss Emma Craftabulousity in full Christmas Throttle. Love all of your Brilliant and Ingenious ideas for sharing how versatile Miss Emmas goodies are...Your Tags will sure make for beautiful Christmas Ornaments too!! You definitely showcased today's Sneaky Peek Magnificently!!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer PartridgeJuly 18, 2022 at 11:42 AM

    Hi Cathy,

    I love 💕 your cute tags!!! 🤗 I can see how you could get carried away-Emma made it so easy to create a variety of tags! ;)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Crafty hugs,
    Jennifer
    Jenniferofaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags! I love all three of the new ones and that you can use them with the new paper pad tags or anything else.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tags! Love the versatility of all the different tag shapes!😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag set is a must have!! They are gorgeous with that scalloped edge❣️
    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are ALL beautiful!! I just love the fun Christmas paper pad!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The paper pad looks great, and I love the tag dies! These look so fun to create!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the cute variety of tags you created.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, as a 'tag-aholic', I'm completely smitten with those you've shared here! Awesome showcase of the new dies and papers! So wonderful that Emma is going with a Christmas-in-July theme...and your showcase has sure made Day 1 of sneak peeks extra special (and enticing!)
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of your tags are so beautiful. I really enjoy making tags and the possibilities with these are endless. Thanks for the great ideas! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alert, alert for this super must have! Love this Christmas in July! Ur tags are beautiful! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what fun tags, so Adorable in every way!! Love the winter vibe to! TFS!! Mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tags are so gorgeous! Love the new tag set they are so cute and the new Christmas paper... adorable!! I cannot wait to see what else is coming! Thanks so much and have a great day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cute tags!!! These tags are so stinkin fun! And I'm so excited about the paper and it being a good weight...those are my favorite to work with! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. such beautiful tags!!!,love tha star jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love! ❤️ petiest@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!