Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

MCT - Christmas in July Sneaky Peek - Day 3!

 Today is such a special day because Emma has designed a new line of her famous bows.

This time we have a Ginger Bow all decked out and perfect for adding to all your holiday projects.

I used the Fun Size Bow on the Pillow Pocket Die.  This time I used twine to close the lid and placed the silver mat on top of the twine.  This is an excellent package for a bracelet or other small gift of jewelry!  Make a few and have on hand for when you need them.


Being that I love this Bow Set so well, I also had to use the Medium die to make this 4 Inch card.


I made a 4 inch circle die  card set and created this adorable round card with the Medium Bow as the focal point on the front.  I added another sentiment strip and die and placed it on a red scrap of paper and fussy cut around so it would stand out more.

I also added another scalloped layer on the front using the Circle Card Add on set.
Such an easy card!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winner will be announced on my blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy


17 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is just the cutest bow on a gift box!! 🎁
    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beautiful pillow box and circle card!! I love the silver accents on the box and pop of color on the card. So festive and fun!! TFS! Krystal
    Mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and the pillow box is just lovely!! TFS Hugs
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Cathy You really did create an adorable Pillow Box and the Bow sure does make your gift have a Gorgeous Presentation. Your Card is so Pretty!! Your Bow is so Beautiful and again you ideas make for quite the Gorgeous Presentation.....Great Job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pillow box for small gifts and the card is so cute. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bows are so pretty pretty on your pillow pocket and the adorable circle card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable projects! And you've used some pretty papers with the new products. I love everything!! ;-)
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects you made with the bows! They both do look all decked out and with little effort because these dies are awesomeness! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these!!! I love these cute lil bows...with the zig zag design and that they come in different sizes!!! These are so great just to use on their own....your pillow box is just darling!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute!! I Love these adorable bows! Your gift box and card are super cute! TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. The BIG BOW is really cute. I love the zig zag design soooo much. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stop the cuteness! I LOVE the bow! What great papers ! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable treat box and card! The ginger bows are so super cute! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy, your bows make the packages extra special! Such pretty added touches that ramp up the WOW factor!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cathy,

    Super cute creations!!! 🤗 I love those new bows.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,
    Jennifer
    Jenniferofaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how you used these bows to decorate your projects.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I’m going to have to get these to make my 2022 Xmas cards this year…☺️ petiest@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!