Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2023

MCT 131st Release - Day 4

 Emma wraps up this week

with a beautiful cover plate die and daisy set.


What's not to love!  The delicate flower cutout on the die is perfection.
I just had to use that deep yellow from the paper pad so it would show through the cut outs.
Then the daisy flowers!  Oh my!  So much you could do with this
set but I kept envisioning a cluster of daisies on a white background.

The vines from the Foliage Die set are perfect for adding a pop of green.
I have used this die for many things and it even looks amazing in white!  Make sure
you add this set to your collection because you will use it over and over again.

Look at the delicate stamped cut out sentiment!  Just lovely!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

Thank you!

Cathy



23 comments:

  1. Cathy, the Daisy flowers is a perfect on top of white eyelet cover & yellow
    background cardstock! What a great spring time card you created.
    💛🌼💛. babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks so Springy and wonderful, beautiful dies, beautiful card!!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the layout of the daisies and greenery with the eyelet background.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a springy looking card just love the eyelet background with the new adorable daisies. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your florals are so pretty in yellow paired with the fab background.

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The daisies are stunning! I LOVE your card! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! I love it!
    Tina H arielmeowsbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these daisies so much!! 😍bab_tai@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cathy, you have inspired me this entire week with your beautiful cards and projects!!! I love the daisies... in any and every color!!! The design of your card is so pretty and you're right, these daisy dies are so versatile! Loving that daisy cover die too! Everything is so pretty! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how I love the background die. Having the goldy yellow show through is wonderful! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, I see a whole release coming my way again this month! lol I love it all. I love the prettiness of the eyelet dies. Your card is so lovely. Adore the yellow as it makes me think of my Mom. :-)
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful! I love the pretty daisies & lovely sentiment too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable card, cute daisies wiglo@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cover plate die and daisies are just beautiful! Fabulous birthday card with these awesome designs!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super pretty! These remind me of black eyed Susan's! That background die looks so pretty in white. 😍 Crafty_Marie18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cathy, your daisies, the coverplate and the yellow + white make for a stunning card. Talk about an awesome showcase of today's new products!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty! I love the yellow and white together with the daisies. (emilysford@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card has such a fresh, springy feel. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Daisies and the Eyelet Cover Die compliment each other beautifully! (alie.trujillo@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty and Springy. Love the colors that you used. aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The daisy flowers on the beautiful eyelet background makes my heart smile because it reminds me of the promise of Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!