Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Christmas in July with My Creative Time Day 4 Sneaky Peeks!

 This week has flown by!  I guess it's because we are having so much fun!

Emma always makes the BEST dies for us to use when we need to make a statement.  Our new Pretty Oval Layer and Scallop Oval Dies are just that - they make a statement.

The delicate scallop placed behind the oval layer makes it just pop off the paper.


Here we have our sweet Ginger person again and looks how he/she jumps off the card!
Once again I chose to stamp that adorable sentiment in RED and use the die cut - PERFECTION!

WELL -  tomorrow is the big day!

Remember if you are one of the first 25 shoppers you will win the 6x6 paper pad FREE!
This collection will give you a jump start on your winter projects and you can be done ahead of time.

I must confess - all of my Christmas cards are made and ready to be addressed and sent.
Each year, I try and have all my cards done by the end of February.  By then I'm tired of the mess and ready to move on to spring projects.  When fall comes around and there's a chill in the air, I can take out my holiday cards and begin addressing and writing in them.  I don't feel rushed - I just have a relaxed approach to the season.  I can use my time to make other last minute holiday projects like gift tags, Gift card holders, place cards etc.  Love it!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winner will be announced on my blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~! 

Thanks for sharing in the fun all week!
Happy Shopping!
Cathy


17 comments:

  1. Adorable card with new oval scalloped & that cutie gingerbread man❣️ Love it!!
    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new release products! petiest@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Beautiful card using the new release it’s so fun and festive, a must have. TFS! Krystal mytreasuretrove@hotmail. Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Adorable! I love the new scalloped dies and that gingerbread is too cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I like the embossing and the oval framing.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love the new scallop ovals! TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the Pretty Oval Scallop dies soooo much! Perfect to frame the gingerbread! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!!! I love that your scallp is black...I just love that look!!!! Love your embossed background too!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card! The new ovals and scallops do look lovely to create with! I'm pumped and ready to create, create, create! TFS all week. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I hate to say it, but your card looks good enough to eat! Poor ginger!! lol It is really rich & yummy & I adore it.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super duper cute! I'm loving those gingerbread dies! They are adorable! Fun holiday card!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your adorable card! The oval dies are a perfect frame for the cute ginger! Love that scalloped edge detail! Pretty embossed background design too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Miss Cathy How Cute, Sweet and Precious is your Card. I too love the framing here using the new Scallop die definitely showcases your Sweet little Ginger !! You did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Pretty Scallop Oval looks perfect with the gingey. Really cute! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jennifer PartridgeJuly 21, 2022 at 6:47 PM

    Hi Cathy,

    What a CUTE card!!! 🤗 And I cannot believe how early you make your holiday cards! Sounds like a great way to do it. ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,
    Jennifer
    Jenniferofaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super adorable! I absolutely love the ginger and the new scalloped ovals! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cathy, your gingerbread is darling, and made all the more so with the fabulous fancy oval frame/background. Sooooo cute!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!