Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2022

MCT Anything Goes!

 I love a good "anything goes" challenge!

I have the cutest little 3D project to show you using some of my favorite My Creative Time products.  Have you ever been wandering in a craft store and picked up an item without having any idea how you will use it?  I can't tell you how many of those items have JUMPED into my cart and then I just put them away when I get home and wait for the inspiration.  Well I have a cute one for you today!

This little metal box was the perfect finishing touch for these cute little band-aids.


Look how cute this little band-aid box is - Adorable!

MCT products used:

I used washi tape to decorate the outside and inside of the tin.



This is the smaller of the two band-aid dies.
The back of all band-aids are blank so you can write a special note on them.



This stamp set is perfect when you just want to let someone know you believe in them and they have the strength to fight.  It's different and unique and sure to bring a smile to anyone!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Cathy


6 comments:

  1. Darling cards, the recipient will be delighted to receive these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh! How adorable is a this set! Love the tin box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Cathy OMG & WOW Your little tin box with the bandaide sentiments is Precious as can be....and my oh my makes for quite the Spectacular Presentation and definitely those mesages will sooth the achy sole, will mend a broken heart and will make someone feel extra precious and not be a pain to recon with!! You idea is brilliant and Ingenious!! What a way to showcase this Adorable stamp and Die Set!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are the tins from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolly, I THINK they came from Michaels. They were just sitting there with other tins and containers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!