Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Day 2 - Christmas in July with MCT!

 This is such a fun release but truthfully you haven't seen anything yet!

Today we feature a new Sweet Holiday Wishes set (with matching dies!!!! DROOL) and the larger size of our Ginger person!  This is the perfect size to add to cards and tags.  The image is just shy of 3 inches which is what I always cut when I want an image from my Cricut

I chose to make a Slimline Card with the Tall Frame Die Layers.

I used the Tall Floating Edge Dies which can also be used for an A2 size card.


Look at that sweet sentiment stamped in RED!  Isn't it to die for???
I used a small punch from my stash for the tiny bow, chunky glitter on the "snow" hills, and sequins from my stash.  Love her with her peppermint pinwheel!

I couldn't just stop at a card - I had to make more tags showing you how the sentiments can be the focal point on your tags!  Aren't these lovely????


Are you having fun yet?????

Let me know in the comments below so I know if you like our projects.

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winner will be announced on my blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~! 

Cathy






23 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card you made using the new gingerbread man die❣️ Love it!!
    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is Amazing, a Magical Wonderland!!! That gingerbread man is adorable in every way! TFS! A must have!!
    Mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this gingerbread man and the darling sentiment!!! I love how you did the tags! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your adorable card! The gingerbread man is adorable and love the tags also!! Have a great day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy,

    I love your cute card!!! 🤗 So many great details: the cute little bows (don’t think I’ve ever seen such small ones), the sequins, & the glitter)! And I do love the way your sentiments popped on the cute tags!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,
    Jennifer
    Jenniferofaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THE GINGERBREAD GIRLIE!!! This is so cute It's great that you added the sparkle to the snow--really cute. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I'm having fun! Your projects are all so fun, adorable and the tags are really gorgeous. Can't wait to see this whole release on Friday! May be one where I 'need/want' it all! haha I told Miss Emma that my 2" gingers need a mama and a papa ... just sayin'!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card and tags! I love the sweet ginger and the sentiments! It's awesome that the sentiments have a coordinating die!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card!!!!! Oh, its just so perfect with the cute lil gingerbread gal who's probably singing a Christmas tune and using her trusty peppermint candy as her microphone!!!! She is singing loud for all to hear showing to all her Christmas cheer!!!! And your tags are just Perfect! TFS
    hugs,
    Joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card and tags! The new, bigger ginger is awesome! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your slimline card is absolutely adorable!! Beautiful tags! I love the sentiments on the tags.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like the card using the new smaller gingerbread person and the new sentiments make it so special! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Miss Cathy How Gorgeous is your Card and Your Tags!! Love what you used to create your card as it totally shows how versatile Miss Emma's goodies are that they all work together and you showcase this Magnificently!! That Little Ginger Girl is so cute & love the bow in her hair....gosh she's singing the Lollipop song!! Cute how you have her on a hill and just casting her Christmas Wish to everyone!! Your Tags *Christmas Ornaments* are Gorgeous and quite Stunning....You so showcased todays new Sentiments and goodies Magnificently !! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet gingerbread slimline card and cute tags.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your ginger w card is so adorable! Love your scalloped tags! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cathy, your gingerbread card is absolutely adorable! So fun for the little ones to have a new big friend! And yes, those sentiments certainly are awesome, especially the way you've showcased them here! Essentials, indeed!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your sweet card! sdalford at atmc dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE love love these adorable projects and that gingerbread die is the cutest ever!
    apedoak@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an adorable card and tag set! Love how whimsical the little ginger looks on the snow drifts with the peppermint stick in hand! Cuteness!!! TFS ngj9600 @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gingerbread men are my favorite, so this is on my wish list. Love it in blue and white.
    kladd94803(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute!❤️ petiest@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!