Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

My Creative Time Gift Card!

 Gift cards are my go-to gift at Christmas Time, birthdays, graduation etc.

It seems like it's gotten harder and harder to buy for people, especially my grands!

Each Christmas I either give cash or gift cards so they can select their own gift.

Since I don't spend much time picking out a gift, I like to put the extra effort

into making the gift card holder.  My Creative Time to the rescue!



MCT Products used:
(Back in stock August 27)
Sweet Holiday Wishes Stamps & Dies (Back in stock August 27)

I closed the little envelope with one of my favorite clips I get off Amazon.  Tim Holtz makes them too, but the ones from Amazon are much cheaper.

I used various gems and snowflakes from my stash to add the finishing touches.

Please note - Emma's paper pads are 80# and the perfect paper to use for projects such
as this.  The extra "weight" will add stability to your project and truly give it a polished look.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are getting the jump on your holiday crafting season as I am!
Just think while everyone else is frantically making cards and projects, you and I can sip our
hot cocoa while listening to seasonal music and looking at our tree!

Happy Holidays!




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!