Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tag it Tuesday with My Creative Time!

 I'm so excited to share

with you a tag I made today congratulating the

new parents.  It seems that "reveal" parties are all the rage

right now and what a sweet tag to send to the new parents to be

and congratulate them!


MCT Products used:

So many "staples" in my craft room used on this tag!
The doily dies a must, the baby set is just too cute and the newspaper background
is another must have!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Cathy



3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love how you used all the products to bring it together! TFS Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag! Love the elephant and the doily die! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!