Pages

Friday, June 24, 2022

Happy Release Day My Creative Time 121st Edition!

 Well, it's finally here!

Everything should be live on Emma's site so just follow the link if you have not shopped yet.

This is a great release and if you add on the paper pack you will be able to create the minute it arrives!

Today I am featuring the Coffee Break Paper Pad, Let's Have Coffee & Let's Venti!

It's been so long since I've created a shaker card I just couldn't resist!

In addition to this release, I added few items from Emma's designs to make the process easier:

Pretty Scallop Circle Dies 

4 Inch Circle Card Die

3 Inch Circle Card Die

I used a combination of dies between the 3 inch and 4 inch to get my "window" for my shaker elements.  By cutting 5-6 circles with these two dies, I do not need to use foam to layer up the card.  Just glue together the circles, add your gems, you acetate and the Pretty Scallop Circle and you are done!


I could easily send to a mail or female with this paper choice!

I hope you had fun this week.  I know I did!  Here's a reminder of my posts from the week!





May be an image of text

May be an image of text

May be an image of rose and text

May be an image of text


May be an illustration of text

No photo description available.

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says 'Sneak Peeks: 6/20- 6/23 Release Blag Hop: 6/24 @ 8am PST Use code JUNE2022 o receive 15% off your entire in-stock purchase! The first 25 shoppers will eceive the Coffee Stain & Steam Stencil FREE!!! Sale Starts อn Eiday /24 and ends Sunday. 6/26 1.59pm www.creativetimeforme.com 122nd Eltion'


Happy Hopping and don't forget JUNE2022 for 15% off all in-stock purchases!

Head over to Emily Ann

Cathy




12 comments:

  1. I love all your designs this week Cathy! There is a latte you can do with this release and you have proved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy your cards and tags are just gorgeous! What a great release! And thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration this week, it was amazing! Have a blessed day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shaker card! Beautiful projects all week! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your designs are sooo wonderful! Great color combos and fabulous release!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many adorable cards. I ESPECIALLY love the blue espresso maker card. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great group of cards. Love the retro colors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Love the cute shaker! Laurie2cats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty cards, tags, and gift card holders all week!! Love today's shaker card. TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you created a shaker.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Projects! I love the shaker and the paper is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your pretty shaker card! Great projects this week! Love the coffee themed design and the adorable gift card holder!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!