Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2022

My Creative Time - Just Cards!

 You know this is my favorite thing to create!

I love making cards!  Lately I've been challenging myself to do

"less is more" cards.  My mother always had a way of saying less is more

when she was trying to get me to focus on the BIG picture.

So, with her voice in the back of my head I created a "less is more" card

or what we know in the card world as a "clean and simple" card.




I love using stencils and this mandala stencil that is stunning.
I used Oxide Inks to blend on the front of my card but not covering the entire layer.
What you cannot see in the photo is that I "spritzed" my card with a 
glittery spray to add another dimension.

MCT products used:
3" Donut Dies (cut out the word Sweet 5 times)
Mandala Stencil from my stash
Blue gems - from my stash
Numbers 1 & 6 from a Retired MCT set

I think my momma would be pleased!

Cathy



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card for someone's 16th!!! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean and simple card! Love the soft blue stenciling! Clean and simple is always a challenge for me. Tfs 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!