Pages

Monday, June 20, 2022

Day 1 - My Creative Time's 121 Release!

 Such a glorious day here in Indiana!  I hope wherever you live you are enjoying the sunshine

and warm air of summer!  Emma has completely outdone herself again with this release!

I was so excited when it came, I created everything in an afternoon!

You are going to love it!

Today  we are featuring two new stamp sets and a new paper pad that will be

available on Friday June 24, 2022.  If you love coffee, you are going to want it ALL!

The majority of my card is using the new release but I did use 

a die from the 4 inch Circle Card Die set.

This die set rarely gets put away in my studio as I'm always using those circles!


I am so in love with the sentiment strips.  First off, they all have dies for them, but secondly
mixing of two fonts is my all time favorite trick that Emma does!
Love this multi layered card and I can't wait to send it off.

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on my blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~! 

Have fun checking our the other designers!  I hope you have a 
cup of coffee while you are browsing!

Cathy


20 comments:

  1. Fun mix of papers and images on your card and a very stylish layout!

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Cathy How Beautiful and Sweet is your card and you sure Showcased todays sneaky peek in a most Magnificent way!! I'm a Font and Phrase gal too and Miss Emma does it like non other for sure!! You did a Super Incredible Creative job and your Card will definitely perk someone's day up Fabulously!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! The color combos on the new paper pad is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this card and I just can't wait to see the whole release on Friday. Coffee is my jam!! lol
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card - loving the paper collection! Love everything coffee!! Thank you for sharing ~ Carol
    carolworkmandesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty layering and color combo! Love the card you created and the awesome die cut sentiment!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card for your coffee loving friends! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your coffee card in BLUE! I LOVE the coffee paper!!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could win your card, Cathy! ;) GORGEOUS!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Crafty hugs,
    Jennifer
    Jenniferofaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, your card is fabulous! And did I read correctly that the awesome sentiments come with dies? Yayyyy!!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card!!! Love your design...it looks like a lot of time went into creating this beauty! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card!! I'm super excited for those sentiments and dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the paper!!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous coffee themed card design.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the colors you used. Great coffee card! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how the bright blue just pops!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card design! Love the coffee background paper! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am just loving the coffee themed papers and that artsy coffee image.
    apedoak (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The coffee paper is just so cute.

    Kristi
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!