Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

My Creative Time Gift Card Post

 So many things in life are different one of those being

people are very hard to buy a gift for it seems!  I'm so glad the Gift Card is a 

popular choice and My Creative Time products make it easy to make your

gift card a personal gift.  Today I'm highlighting Mermaid Kisses Stamp & Die Set and

the Mermaid Background Die.


Other MCT products used:
I used the tiny Happy Birthday stamped on the gift card holder.  
This set has TONS of Happy Birthday sentiments that will surely fit any need.
The helper dies will become your best friend if you like to give gift cards
because they add the perfect little "helper holders" on any card!

Of course I had to add some sparkle with the flat sided gems.
Look how easy it is to turn almost anything into a card holder!

Let your imagination run wild!  It's the year of the Gift Card!

Cathy


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!