Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Stamping Up New Horizons Designer Paper - Beautiful and Easy Cards

 I took a break away from making my 2022 Christmas cards to 

create some "all occasion" cards that I needed for my card

ministry.  Prior to Covid, I made 3x3 cards and gave them to after our 

church service to people who I thought needed a pick me up, or additional prayers.

I also used them as thank you cards.  During Covid, we have gone

to virtual services online and that is how I choose at this time to

worship.  I mail on average 5-10 cards a week to our members, especially those 

who are house bound or in nursing homes.  I go through

a lot of cards and sometimes it's hard to keep up!

Today I used the SU New Horizon's 6x6 paper pack to create

a lovely and easy card.  I cut the entire pack into

3x3 squares, mounted the sheets on 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 black cardstock

and placed it on an A2 size card.

My sentiments sets are from Gina K Designs.  The floral

silhouette is also from a Gina K set.

I used my dies to cut a variety of "greenery" except

I did it in white.

Here are a couple of pics!




Thanks for stopping by today!
Only 6 more weeks of winter!

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!