Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Make it Manly! My Creative Time

 I'm not sure about you but

masculine cards are sometimes a challenge for me.

If I get REAL, I honestly believe I overthink the entire process.

For my card today, I layered a white card front onto an A2 

size base.  I kept the colors to a minimum and I didn't

add any gems!  I know!  It's a shock to the system.

However I did use my favorite bottle of Nuevo drops to add

just a little black.

Products used:

Sending Love Sentiments

Wonky Heart Dies

Circle Card Add-on dies


Definitely easy to duplicate without being so girly!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Make sure and click to follow my blog!

Cathy


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! Perfect for a man or woman! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty!!! TFS Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your manly card! They are a real challenge for me too and so happy to see some ideas! Thank you! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!