Pages

Monday, February 21, 2022

My Creative Time 118th Edition Sneaky Peak Day One!

 What FUN I've had preparing some

projects to feature the 118th Edition of 

My Creative Time!  Today we are sneaking

Painting Bunnies & Happy Easter Dies

I created a slimline card featuring

these adorable bunnies and the die.


I used a stencil from my stash to create the clouds and Copic
markers to color the scene.  I just love how this turned out!

MCT products used:
Painting Bunnies
Happy Easter Dies

What a fun set of stamps and die!

You are going to love them.

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
Thanks for stopping by!

See you tomorrow!

Cathy


17 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Easter card!!! I love how you colored the bunnies, eggs and flowers! I love the style you made with the word Happy over Easter, beautiful! TFS Have a great day! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you did an amazing job! What a fun and happy card!Somebunny will be so happy receiving it💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, your Easter card, complete with adorable bunnies, is pure delight! A breath of Spring on this very cold day here in Alberta!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute how you added the gingham. The grass and eggs are traditional and really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card!! Your coloring is very pretty! Super cute sets! Have a blessed day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I l9ve the gingham Easter and the cloud background is perfect for that adorable bunny stamp! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is so adorable and really festive! I love slimlines and love how you were able to add the layers to the image to really make the image itself look slimline.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute design with the adorable painting bunnies! Love the card you created! The gingham paper behind the sentiment is a fun detail!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling slimline! Love the bunnies! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable card with the new bunnies and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww...Your bunny card just melts my heart! So super adorable! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this slimline! I would have thought I had to put the border all the way across but I love how this looks!! And I love the checked paper!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute scene and I like how you placed the sentiment.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Little bunnies and eggs so cute! Thanks for sharing! Cindy ~ rawtx69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your slimline card! It is so pretty!!
    Amy
    brnidgrl6870ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card. I just love the bunny scene. sewgoodall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!