Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

My Creative Time Day 3 Sneaky Peaks! 118th Edition

 The week just gets better and better!

Today we have another die that can be 

used for so many things.  This was so easy to put together!

I made this treat box to look like a basket but I can't wait to

see what my Design Team Sisters have used it for as well.



MCT Products used:
Happy Easter Dies
Fancy Treat Box Die

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cathy


18 comments:

  1. How pretty! What a fun little treat bag!
    Debbiehauxhurst @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this FANCY treat box! So fun and easy to decorate!!! Your papers are so elegant! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this box. Love the bow and bunny accents you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great combination of the 2 new dies. So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! Love how you used the treat box as an Easter basket! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty Cathy! And the papers you used are so pretty! I just love this die set! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration! Have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Chocolate bunnies are my favorite! Lol I love the papers you used, I love how it all came together. TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. I like the bunny and the Happy Easter layered sentiment.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ribbon handle ...this makes such a cute Easter basket favor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, your fancy treat "basket", complete with a handle, adorable bunny and pretty bow, is a real delight! Such a sweet showcase for today's sneak peek!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so very pretty!! Love the colors and the way
    you layered the 'happy' over the 'Easter'. Perfection!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the papers you used for your adorable box. The purple is especially pretty with the pink bow. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute treat box! I love it! Beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing! Cindy~ rawtx69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very fun treat box dies! Love the ribbon handle you added and the pretty color combo!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet treat holder! I really like how you turned it into a fun basket with the additional ribbon handle!
    Amy
    brnidgrl6870ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darling treat holder! I love all the details you added to make it festive.
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!