Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

My Creative Time Gift Card Giving

 Just one of the reasons I have loved using

MCT products, is that you can create something quickly

and it will look fantastic.

Today I made a gift card holder out of the cutest

coffee die yet!  I love how quickly it came together and

how it looks like I spent hours creating it.

Products used:

Coffee Gift Card Die 


I used some twine from my stash and a
Martha Stewart punch to add the white branch.  I used my
white gel pen to "stitch" along the outside.
I love hearts so much I could add them to everything.
There you have it!  An adorable gift card holder!

Thank you for stopping by!

Cathy


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 💕 this die, you have made such a cute cardholder which will brighten somebody's day for sure! I like it a latte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable gift card holder! Love this super cute gift card die! Thanks for the inspiration and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. It does look like you spent time doing it, it looks so nice, but I have the die, also, and know it goes fast. So nice to have it to use it with family and friends. TFS Have a great day. Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! This is one of my favorite dies and so easy to put together. Tfs😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!