Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

My Creative Time Tag your It!

 Tags to me are just another

way to make a card!  Most of them fit in an A2 size

envelope and you can write on the back side of the tag.

Today's tag is one I plan to send to another

girlfriend.  Especially during this "season" of Covid I've

relied on my gal pals a lot.  We may not see each other or

go out to lunch, but we talk, text and stay in touch somehow.

Friends are so important, aren't they??


MCT Products used:

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look
at my project!  Have you sent your "galentines" a card yet?

Cathy


6 comments:

  1. Love love love your cute tag💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I L O V E all the detail...divine!!! TFS Have a great day. Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet tag, I really like this color combo and how you off set the doily in vellum and finished it off with the gingham bow. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane! I just sent this out to one of my besties the other day!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful tag! Love the doily! Tfs 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! The doily adds so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!