Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

My Creative Time Sneaky Peak 2 - 118th Edition

 Wasn't yesterday the best????

We have another fun day today

featuring a new Fancy Topper Die!

SOOOO MANY ideas to be made

with this adorable die.


This die will make quick work out of creating little
treats or favors for your favorite people.  

The die is created to cover a 3 inch opening but I used a larger
bag here and folded it in before I stapled the topper on!
Having the layering piece means you can cover your 
staples easily!

PS - so sorry for the way my bunny decided to lay in the bag.
He and I had a power struggle and he won, LOL!
Every time I moved him, I'd flip over the bag and he
settled to the one side again!

MCT products used:
Painting Bunnies
Fancy Topper Die

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
Thank you for stopping by our blogs today!
Cathy


16 comments:

  1. Love that you showed how to use this with a wider bag...and love those bunnies on your topper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat bag! Love the new topper!
    Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Cutest treat topper!!!! Love the little eggs!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. I like the gingham behind the little scene. Really adorable for Easter. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute!! LOVE your adorable treat topper! The Painting Bunny is so cute! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinking' cute! Love the bunny and Easter eggs! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your darling treat bag with the cute topper! Very festive!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesterday, I said I loved how you 'elongated' this stamps and today, I love how you did the opposite. This is so cute and your coloring is wonderful!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the treat bag topper yesterday's new bunny stamp and dies, love your papers! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really looks like an Easter treat, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy, your treat topper + painted bunnies pairing is so cute; a lovely way to dress up special Easter treats!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute treat topper! I love the bunny scene (and the bunny that misbehaved in the bag).
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute topper for this treat of goodies!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute topper! Great size, I love it! Peeps! Thanks for sharing! Cindy ~ rawtx69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your treat topper!! The way you created it with the shreds and Peeps makes it look like an adorable Easter basket on the go!!!
    Amy
    brnidgrl6870ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your treat topper is ADORABLE! It pairs perfectly with those fun goodies and is just darling!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!