Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Sharing the BEST and MOST exciting news with you all!

 Hello! Happy New Year!

If you look at my blog and posting dates it may seem that I haven't been crafting, but I have been.

The past two years have been challenging for us all.  I was retired but due to the need of 

healthcare workers, I returned to help out on an as needed basis.  I was able to work from home

but was surprised at how mentally exhausted I was at the end of the day.

Crafting happened maybe on the weekends and I just didn't post the pics.

2022 is starting off with a bang as I am joining the

My Creative Time Design Team!  If you have been a follower of mine, you know

I have loved this company since it's beginning.  I am so thrilled to be able to share with

you through my projects just how special they are and how easy the products are to use.

Today is Tag You're It!

I created this tag for a dear friend of mine who gave me the idea

for a daily devotional that I just love!  I want her to be able to use it as a

bookmark in her Bible Study so she never forgets how much she means to so many people.

I used the Tall Tag Frame Dies and the Tall Tag Frame Die Layers to make my tag.

I punched a hole at the top to be able to attach all three layers together with my bow.

The flower and sentiment come from the You Are Cherished stamp and die set.

I did some simple Copic coloring on the floral image and added

a couple of tiny pearls to the vellum layer on top.  I also embossed the sentiment

on the vellum layer so it would pop.  I love the soft and muted look on this tag!







Thank you for stopping by and get ready for a fun new year with loads of projects!

Mimi (AKA Cathy)



11 comments:

  1. WELCOME Miss Cathy So looking forward to all that you will be creating every week!! Your Tag is so Precious and Gorgeous and yes perfect for your friends bible Journal You so did a Super Incredible Creative job showcasing Miss Emma's goodies!! Again Congratulations and after reading your bio it's quite the honor to have you aboard!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments!

      Delete
  2. Welcome Cathy. Your bookmark tag is pretty. Glad that you are here creating with us. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Congrats on being on the design team! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the MCT team, Cathy! Your tag is ever so pretty; I'm sure your friend will love it, as do I! I see that you have a miniature schnauzer; so do we! Lily (she turned three on Nov. 1st) sends woofs and wags to Joseph! Mini schnauzers are the BEST!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! We love our Mini! Joseph rules the roost! LOL - but if you have one, you that is true! Joey turns 4 later this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lily is the CEO of our house for sure! Love her to bits and pieces!
      ~carol

      Delete
  6. Cathy, your tag is gorgeous!!! Love the layer of vellum! I'm so excited that you have enjoyed the MCT team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Katie! I am thrilled to be here and even more excited that you are back with the team! I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!