Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Day 3 - 134th Edition MCT

 Today's sneak is a set (in my opinion) let's us appreciate summer with all it's glory!  What is cuter than a JAR?  You know the kind you can in, or make preserves or catch bugs?  I mean jars just scream summertime!  Today I use what I think is the jelly jar and used it for a flower vase.


I used the existing Daisy Dies as I needed a smaller flower.
The jar was cut out of vellum and I used my stickler to trace the outside of the jar to you could see it.
The Eyelet Doily Die was cut in 1/2 so I could ground the jar and make it look like
it was on a table.

Our two new sets featured today are the Jar Label Stamps & Dies & Chunky Jar Dies.

I can't wait to see what my DT sisters have created!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

See you tomorrow for more fun!


Cathy



19 comments:

  1. Your black eyed Susans are so very beautiful in their glass jar!!! Your card fills me with happiness it is so pretty! Doily looks so sweet under it. Beautiful card! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card! The details and how you put everything together flows so beautifully. sweetgirlythingsutube@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the flowers and the new jars are awesome! Thanks so much and hope you have a great day! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. I love the use if the doily too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to post my contact info ,,,, this card is great. I love the use of the doily. Freasta@hovac.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new release! Bonnie craftyclutter3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vellum jar and the doily under it! So pretty! Great layering and lovely daisies!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first thing I thought of with that jar was how it could also be a vase! Great job on this beauty!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card really love your choice of colors. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. A BEAUTIFUL card, Miss Cathy! I love that you used the jar as a vase....very pretty!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute jar of daisies card! Love the color combo too!
    jannastamps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty jar of daisies and the doily is perfect.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Pretty!!! I love how you turned the Daisies into Black Eyed Susans....they are striking! And it was really was clever to ground the jar/vase by using the Eyelet Doilies...looks like its sitting on the table on top of a lace doily!!! Love the color combo and the bow is the perfect finishing touch! Love it! TFS
    Hugs,
    Joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy, your vase filled with daisies is incredibly pretty - and made even more so with the doily and patterned paper you've paired it with. Another fantastic showcase of this delightful new release! Summer vibes all the way!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a clever idea in turning your daisies into black eye Susans in Vellum/glass jar
    on top of white eyelet doily on your pretty card! Thanks for sharing & looking forward
    your next creation!! 🌻🤍🌻 babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous flowers. Love it on the script background paper. The jar looks great on the doily.
    Kidshomelove@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I adore the daisies! So fresh and cute. sharon.gullikson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the black and yellow color combo! Gorgeous flowers in the jar! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how it was used as a vase in vellum! Thanks for your inspiration!
    aloaiza99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!