Pages

Friday, June 30, 2023

My Creative Time 134th Release is now live!

What a great week of summertime projects!

I know you enjoyed the time spent with our team and now it's your turn to get crafty!

***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now, Friday June 30, 2023 @8am PST & will end on Sunday, July 2, 2023 @ midnight PST. Use the code: JUNE2023 at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase. 


Blog Hop!

You arrived to my blog from sweet Emma, now head over to 

Emily Ann https://creationsofanarmywife.blogspot.com/


As I worked all week cutting out these cute bees, I just knew I needed to use them.
Talk about adorable!  I absolutely love them.
I cut out the 2 layer wings using vellum and then again put some Stickles on the smaller wings to make them stand out. I'm not sure how well the camera picked it up but in person it is so cute.

Happy Shopping!

Cathy


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you Cathy for all the wonderful inspiration this week! You are very talented! Have a great weekend! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bee card is bee-utiful!!! I love Miss Emma's scallops on some of these dies because it makes it look pretty and frilly!!! The paper is gorgeous, you can't go wrong. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🐝 I love your card designs & this is a Bee-utiful Bee card! I love Emma's
    scallop dies & plan on designing several cards like your but using different
    sentiments! Thank you for sharing! Bea🐝💗 babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really loved everything you've showcased this week!!! I can't even pick a favorite because they are all so dang cute! I love the layering on this...so cute your lil bees are!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy it is so darling. The bees should be able to brighten anyones day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!