Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2022

My Creative Time Just Cards!

 I LOVE handmade cards!

I mean, I really LOVE HANDMADE CARDS!

It's what I do and getting to post a card for today is my passion.

Today I have a simple card with the 

sentiment embossed in Rose Gold.

I kept all decor simple by using enamel dots

and of course a Mini Bow!


Instead of die cutting the floral image
I thought it would be nice to emboss it but you 
could cut it out as well.

Items used:
Mini Bow Die Set (trust me, you need this one)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

If you like what you see, join my blog and leave me a comment.
I'd love to know what your passion is too!

Cathy


5 comments:

  1. Love the bow on the wreath, sweet card!!! TFS Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! Sometimes you just need to create something clean and simple, right?

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the embossing and the bow! Tfs 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is so beautiful, especially with the bow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!