Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

It’s Fair time!

 Hi all. Thanks for stopping on my blog today. 
I just wanted to share the 20 cards that I made yesterday from 
my grandsons to send to the buyers of their animal projects last year. 
Buyers are the reason kids get to keep showing animals at the fair. 
Buyers are amazing. 

I started years ago making little cards for my grands to 
use to thank their buyers in a special way. 
Each year I try and come up with a different idea.
Here’s the design that I came up with this year and they just got picked 
up so hopefully they will be in the buyers hands soon.

I used my Cricut Air2 to cut out the award banner.
I still like to use My Cut Search to find an image
that I know is in my collection.

I located three ribbon images, downloaded them all
and cut them out, then I began to assemble my card.

I printed the sentiment out on my computer
printing it on Georgia Pacific white cardstock from
Walmart and then used a die to make an
interesting cut.

I have a Cannon Selphie that I used to print
out the photos of my grandsons with their
prize winning animals at last years fair
and attached to the front.

For whatever reason I just can't help
myself and need to attach some sequins
for sparkle.  These are my favorite as they pick
up the paper color of whatever I use.
They came from Joann Fabric and were just plain
old sequins!

Well I best get back to laundry!



Hope you enjoyed my quick post!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!