Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Aromatherapy bracelets????? What?????

I have a couple of confessions.
I like jewelry.  I like my essential oils.  I normally
diffuse my oils in my home, but
since getting a new puppy, I have
to be careful.  Meet Joseph!




I realized after getting Joseph
that I needed to be careful with my
oils as some are toxic to pets.  That
led me purchasing a couple of beautiful
aromatherapy bracelets.
Being the "crafty" person I am, I
decided to make some of my own.
That's where my love of making
 bracelets began.

While I used to wear a necklace with my
favorite oils in them, I like the fashion of
the bracelet.  Most bracelets I've found in the
market place are heavy on the lava
stones.  I use only 1-5 normally
and fill the remainder of the bracelet with
a mixture of semi-precious beads and metal accents.
I love the look so much I sometimes
stack them!

I've started an Etsy shop called
addictedtopapershop
and I'd love it if you could drop in and check
out my bracelets and a few paper crafts
that I have added recently.

Here are a few of my favorite bracelets I made
yesterday in my studio.  I hope you love
them as much as I do!

Mimi



1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and Useful post. Thanks
    aromatherapy bracelets jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!