Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Cardztv Sketch Challenge - Dec 2

I have to confess.  I LOVE MARY'S SKETCHES!

Why?  Mary has done all the thinking for me.  All I have
to do is pick out my papers, images and sentiments.
The rest has been done for me!

Before Mary even created her wonderful stamps, I was
an avid fan of her YouTube channel.  I had a notebook and I was
always writing down the dimensions of each layer so I could recreate
what she was showing.  Now we have the sketches, that she
has already put together and the dimensions WORK!

This week we are challenging you to use sketch 7 or 8.

I chose sketch 8 (it's one of my favs!)


I had a total knee replacement almost 3 months ago so I find my 
evenings are more relaxing while I'm recuperating.  I love to color so
I have many images that I have colored and cut out.  I have them in 
a large "pill" container so when I want to create a card I have 
the images ready.  This is so fun!!!


Here is a closer look.  I used Winter Cheer Stamp set
from Cardztv.  This set has so many terrific sentiments - it's
perfect for the cold winter months.

I hope you enjoyed my card and I have inspired you to
create your own card with Mary's sketches.

You have until December 15th to enter and link your
card on Cardztv website.

Thank you for stopping by!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Goegeous card!!! I love the pretty embossing and the little winter scene!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!