Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

Cardztv Sketch Challenge - Create a Thanksgiving card using sketch 5 or 6


It's time for another fun sketch challenge!

Today the Designers for Cardztv is making
cards using sketch 5 or 6 as their inspiration.

Join us on this fun challenge to create your
own card using Mary's sketches.

I have an egg die and I used it to
create my pumpkin.  I cut three "eggs", inked the edges
and glued them together to create a pumpkin.
I used a scrap of brown cardstock for the stem
and added some greenery cut with a 
Martha Stewart punch and a ribbon.

I used two other dies to cut the circle under
the pumpkin and a smaller scalloped circle
to stamp the sentiment.

Using the layer sizes according to sketch
6 that set the stage for making the
pumpkin the centerpiece of this card.

The sentiment comes from Thankful for You!
I did cut it apart so it would fit on my
circle, but no issue, it will work fine the
next time if I need the sentiment 
in a straight line.



Okay, now it's time for you to join the fun!

Link up your card by December 1, 2016
to see if you are the luck winner of
a set of Cardztv Stamps!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty pumpkin. The bow is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a creative way to make your pumpkin. I love your designer paper too
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi! Are you interested in being a Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Diva in 2017? Let me know!

    Georgiana
    http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I love the gorgeous papers and the pretty bow on you pumpkin!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!