Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

My Creative Time Day 2 Sneaky Peeks 127th Edition

 What is it about holiday crafting that makes get out ALL the glitter???

Anyone else like me???

Today I created a card using just one of the NEW items for today.


There are so many things to make with this new die, but of course I had to break out the sequins and shiny paper and make a shaker card!  The new Let it Snow paper pad is perfect for layering and showcasing all the papers.  They just work together so well!

The base to my shaker is a circle from the Pretty Scallop Circle Dies.
These dies are a staple on my craft table and rarely get put away!  LOVE THEM!
That delicate scallop design is a real show stopper.

My second card is featuring our new Cloud/Snowflake Stencil.  I LOVE using stencils as you can create any color you want and blend with just the right amount of ink.

Of course I had to use some sparkle in the center of the snowflakes and then
finished it off with a pop of black for the sentiment from yesterday's sneaks!



**SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY**

We will be giving the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!!!  All winners will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday 11/18/2022 during the Blog Hop.  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner!  VERY IMPORTANT - please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  I can't tell you how many times I won these daily prizes over the years before I joined the Design Team!  Emma is so generous!

Thank you for stopping by!

Cathy


17 comments:

  1. I’m in love with the new multi use stencil!!!

    Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and love the scalloped background on the Dec. 25th die. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute new die is so perfect for a shaker - my favorite! Both cards are darling and festive.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards! Love the Dec 25th die! Great shaker card and I love the stenciled snowflakes you added to your second card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the designs! The papers are so elegant! I LOVE the font of that DEC 25th!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cards are so pretty! I love the colors in the paper pad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both just wonderful. I like the colors and papers you chose, and the snowflakes! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, talk about glitter glamorous, sparkle sensation cards! Two awe-mazing showcases of the new products. Love the De. 25th shaker and the multi-use stencil...just brilliant! Smiling all over my face in seeing your fabulous creations!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, how pretty! Lovely card!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty Christmas card!! Love the colors you used. 😍
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both beautiful cards!! I love the shakers, background/stencil and sparkle too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, love that the Dec 25 fits on the scalloped circle die! So pretty! Love your shaker card and the stencil card, beautifully done! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards. I like that you made a shaker card. I also like the stenciled snowflakes.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that you showed multiple ways to use the Dec. 25th. Sewgoodall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet. wildhunter03@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards..love the shaker and striped background and can't wait to get the stencil! (Samburnett@tisd.net)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card design layout! babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!