Pages

Monday, November 14, 2022

My Creative Time - 127th Release Sneaky Peek Day 1!

 We have an incredible week lined up for you!

If you enjoy it 1/2 as much as we did playing with this new release, you are in for a wonderful inspiring week!  Okay - let's get to it.

Day one features a new Let it Snow paper pad and a new stamp and die set.

Emma is also introducing the Snowball Frame Dies & Layers and Cloud dies.


I wanted to create a shaped card so I could use those adorable Snowball Frame Dies.
In preparation for the upcoming holidays, I had some panels cut and embossed with a snowflake motif, so I used a panel to cut out my Snowball.  I added that first layer onto the 4" Circle Card Die.
To add some interest, Distress Ink was lightly applied over the embossed layer.
Then I cut the ADORABLE snowmen from the paper pad, stamped and cut out an image from the stamp set and popped it all up with foam tape.
The 4inch envelope was made with the 4x4 Envelope Die.

What a cute little card to add to any gift or add in a gift card for that special neighbor!

Loving today's products and I know you will also!
Thanks for stopping by!

**SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY**

We will be giving the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!!!  All winners will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday 11/18/2022 during the Blog Hop.  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner!  VERY IMPORTANT - please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  I can't tell you how many times I won these daily prizes over the years before I joined the Design Team!  Emma is so generous!


20 comments:

  1. Love your snowflake background paper that you die cut snowball shape & added snowwoman & snowman on your card! Thanks for sharing your adorable card! 💜🤍💙⛄ babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the new stamp set and paper pack! Your card is adorably cute!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowballs, snowflakes and snowpeople...it doesn't get much cuter than that! What a wonderful showcase of the new products!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest circle (snowball) winter card this season!! 😍 The snowman ⛄️ is absolutely adorable!! ❄️
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling snow people and snowball shaped card! Love the adorable 'joy' sentiment too! Snow fun!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable and so fun! Another paper pad I need in my stash. LOL I love shaped cards like this. And it can be displayed every year!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little snow people are so cute! Darling card!
    Debbiehauxhurst @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shape and darling snowmen! The paper is perfect! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card and the snow people are so adorable! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute release! Love your card! (struffbrudders@msn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-dorable card! I love the size of it, and the snowmen are the CUTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shaped cards are always so delightful, especially when they feature these darling snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The snowpeople are so cute. I like your shaped card. I forget to use different shapes, folds, etc. This is a good reminder. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute set. I like your shaped card. The snow people are so cute. sewgoodall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg! These guys are so cu-Uute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute--I like the shape, snowflakes and snowmen.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! I love snowmen! (Samburnett@tisd.net)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute! I like how you used the snowflake paper in the background. (emilysford@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!