Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

My Creative Time 5 Days of Christmas - Day 2 Treat Holders


Welcome to our 2nd day of our 5 Days of Christmas!  

Today we all will showcasing some quick and EASY Treat Holders!


Today I used the:


Here's a quick video!


 In honor of our "5 Days of Christmas", we are having a sale this week to give you the opportunity to pick up any "last minute" products you need to complete your Christmas crafting!  Starting on 11/28/2022 use the code 5DAYS at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase!  Sale applies to "in-stock" items!

This sale ends on Friday 12/2/2022 @ 11:59 PST!

What do you think about the videos?  Do you like to see them?  Do you feel like they help you?
I'd love some feedback either here or on YouTube!
Thank you for stopping by - see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable treat holders!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your treat holders...so cuuuute!!! Love your ginger upside down reindeer! How ingenious!!! I don't have the smaller gingers but they are on my wish list for sooner than later, I have the bigger one. TFS and love, love your videos! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, your treat holders are as cute as can be; the upside down reindeer is so clever! Thank you for the video; so fun to see the magic!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!