Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

My Creative Time 5 Days of Christmas - Day 1!

 Hello and welcome to our "5" Days of Christmas!

This week we will be sharing with you LOTS of last minute Christmas ideas, such as cards, tags, treat holders, gift card holders and what ever else comes to mind that will help YOU get your creative juices flowing for the holiday!

Today is our 1st day of our 5 Days of Christmas!  We all will be showcasing some quick and EASY Tags!

Tags have quickly become an obsession for me as they are so quick and easy to make several at the same time.  Today I used:

Scallop Tag Dies

Wavy & Regular Tag Dies

Warm & Fuzzy Hugs

Snowflake, Hills & Cloud Stencil


In addition to the photo, here's a quick video I made showcasing the tags and products used.


I hope you enjoyed today.  Make sure and visit each Design Team member!

In honor of our "5 Days of Christmas", we are having a sale this week to give you the opportunity to pick up any "last minute" products you need to complete your Christmas crafting!  Starting today 11/28/2022 us the code 5DAYS at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase!  Sale applies to "in-stock" items!
This sale ends on Friday 12/2/2022 @ 11:59 PST!

See you tomorrow!




8 comments:

  1. Cute tags! Love the cute snowmen
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! You are always so sweet to comment on my posts!

      Delete
  2. I love how these tags turned out. So cute! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! I had no idea doing them with white paper would be so fun and inspiring!

      Delete
  3. Cathy, thanks for the video ... I so enjoyed it! Your tags are so wonderfully sweet!!! I love the tiny bow you put on his hat and the eyelashes and all the glitter and stickles! They came out fantastic! TFS Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for video comment. It's been such long time since I've done a video! Let me know at the end of the week if you feel the videos help you!

      Delete
  4. Cathy, your tags are absolutely darling! Waiting for my new order to arrive so I can play with the adorable snow people (and yes...I *may* have placed another order today!).
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!