Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

My Creative Time 5 Days of Christmas - Day 3 CARDS!

 Welcome to our 3rd day of our 5 Days of Christmas!  Today we all will be showcasing some quick & EASY cards!

When I need a quick card, I let my paper be the focus.  You know how you look at a paper pad and you just scream because you don't want to cut a certain sheet - it's just too pretty???  Well this is a signal to me to use it as a main layering piece.  When I have that layer down I will look through my MCT dies and see what large dies I could use for a card front.  It looks something like this!


That tree paper was just too pretty to cut up so it became my first layer and then I had to use the smaller of the two Christmas trees on the front.
So products used:

Here's a quick video!




 In honor of our "5 Days of Christmas", we are having a sale this week to give you the opportunity to pick up any "last minute" products you need to complete your Christmas crafting!  Starting on 11/28/2022 use the code 5DAYS at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase!  Sale applies to "in-stock" items!

This sale ends on Friday 12/2/2022 @ 11:59 PST!

Thanks for stopping by today!  See you tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful card!!! I love the paper you used! I got my stickles out because of you and the inspiration you gave me. LOVE that snowman! Lol TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Linda I am so glad you felt inspired to get those stickler out again! I actually ordered two more bottle "just in case" they run out! LOL! Aren't we a mess????

      Delete
  2. Cathy, I hear you about not wanting to cut certain papers; I have a few myself! So glad you decided to share this pretty trees patterned paper with us....and it's made all the more lovely with your perfectly chosen MCT images! Gorgeous!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only paper hoarder in the group!!!!@

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!