Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

My Creative Time - I need a favor!

 With the multitude of amazing dies from My Creative Time,

it's really fun to share to this Halloween Favor.

Emma asked us to use the Treat Sleeve Die and if you don't own it, run and get it!

It's the perfect "holder for those special treats.


In addition, I used:
October 31 Die - currently on backorder, you CAN preorder now
Wicked Night (sentiment) - currently on backorder, you CAN preorder now

FYI on the Oct 31 die.  I cut it twice, once in orange paper, and then again with purple.
When I layered them together I just slightly shifted the top layer so you could see
a little bit of the orange.  I love it!

I used twine from my stash and a plastic bag to hold the 
Halloween M&M's.  I love how this came out.  
The Treat Sleeve is large enough for a cookie to fit too, so if you are a baker,
this would be a great investment.

Thanks for stopping!
By the way, what is YOUR favorite Halloween treat???

Cathy



3 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is such a cute treat, love how you put the witch hat on with the OCT31! This would entice any trick or treater large or small! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat box! I need this die! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE. I love how the purple stands out, the adorable twine, and the checked paper. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!