Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

MCT Make it Manly!

 I hope you all had a chance to get in some crafting time over the holiday!

I always feel that Labor Day is a "reset" for many of us as we begin to head into fall.

I live in Indiana so our temps have not started to cool off yet, but there are signs of fall coming.

We recently had overnight guests for several days which meant I NEEDED to clean my 

craft space so it wasn't so much a disaster.  Oh wow, does it look good but I knew when I started a new project I would make a mess again, so I challenged myself to use nothing but scraps to make my manly card.  The only full piece of cardstock used was the card base, everything else came from my scrap bin.  How fun!  I would love it if you would join me in this challenge!


MCT products used:

The twine came from my stash as well as the black sequins.
I love the gray tones and the pop of blue!  What a great way to use up those never ending strips of paper!

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Awesome manly card! I, too, have many scraps that need used and I think you challenging yourself will help me to do the same while crafting. TFS Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!