Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Tag it Tuesday with MCT!

 Emma encouraged us to use a "beauty colors" left to our own thoughts.

As I went through my paper stash, this nautical paper jumped out!




I used the VERY POPULAR Scallop Tag dies & Wavy & regular Tag Dies from Emma's most recent Christmas in July Release.  They will be BACK IN STOCK on August 27th.  If I were you, I'd set an alarm!  This will be your go to tag die from here on and you want this before the holidays.

As you can see in my photo, it layers well with the Tag Frame Die allowing you to use for any occasion.  And let's not forget, you can use this with any of your existing paper pads!

This tag is attached to the Shopping Bag die that is holding a tube of sunscreen for my friend who is heading on vacation.  What a cute way to say "thinking of you today".


Products used:

Scallop Tag Dies

Wavy & Regular Tag Dies

Mermaid Background Die

Tag Frame Dies

Sentiment - Not a Decaf Day


Thanks for stopping by!


Cathy

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!