Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

My Creative Time 124th Sneaky Peeks Day 2

 I told you this would be a fun week!

 Ready for Day 2?

Today we feature Wicked Night Paper Pad, Wicked Night Stamp and Die Set & the Haunted House Dies!

First off, the paper pad is beautiful!  It has PINK pumpkins!  I love all

that you can do with this pad and it's so much more that a Halloween pad!


I created a Tall Card using a 7.5 x 7.5 piece of paper.
Then I added the Tall Frame Dies to start building my layers.
I cut the pink pumpkins (swoon!!) out by hand
but I used the accompanying dies for the remainder of this card.

I had a Halloween sticker set that I picked up last year on clearance and used the leaves from it.
I love how this came together and I didn't color a thing!  I just used the paper pad & dies!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winner will be announced on my blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case
 "YOU" are the lucky winner~! 
Emma will announce ALL winners on her blog on our release day (8/19/2022 @8am PST).  So don't forget to check MCT blog to see if YOU were one of the the lucky winner's of these sets we showcased this week. 
So much more fun ahead!  Stay tuned.  
See you tomorrow!
Cathy



18 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card!! I love the cute witch and paper pad too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this little witch! She is darling and the haunted house is awesome!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the different look of your sky! The BRIGHT pink is adorable. And the house is great. I love haunted houses... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you added the pumpkins in the foreground, on a hill going up to the spooky house. Cute!
    ddsharp50@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Halloween scene! I love the awesome haunted house, and the witch is so cute! Fun polka dot background too! Great card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. So faBOOlously beautiful - in a spooky adorable way, of course! lol
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute scene card! Love the pink papp! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, pink Halloween card!!! I love it. 💗 It's such a fun color for a cute spooky card. 👻🕸🕷
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Miss Cathy Your Card is Spooktacular!! Your little Scene is Wicked Awesome as you showcase this cutie little witch as she delivers her own little Halloween Pumpkins as her little treat to one and all!! Your scene is Fangtastic!! You sure did one Super Incredible Fangtastic Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is sensational, love the pink, and your design. I love the stamps and dies and paper! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! I love that witch and Pink!! Great job!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy, I, too, love your card! It's wickedly delightful in every way! And pink pumpkins? Yes please! This release has be completely dazzled...and it's only Day 2 of sneak peeks!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card. The pink is faBOOlous! Pink pumpkins on the patterned paper? I must have.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love this little girl. She is so darling
    Kristi P
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pink and Halloween definitely works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pink. And Halloween definitely works for me! Beth.kalbach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww your card is so Amazing! love the haunted house and witch with the fun paper!! :) TFS!
    mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is absolutely darling! I love all the layers and little things you added to create it! crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!