Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

My Creative Time 124th Sneaky Peeks Day 3

We may be 1/2 way through the week, but there is so much more!

Remember how I told you

the new Wicked Night Paper Pad is so much more than Halloween?

Well take a look at this.


These colors right here!  I mean seriously - to die for.
Our new Foliage Dies and Small Flower Dies pair beautifully to create 
this lovely card.

I did add a sentiment from I Have Faith in You.  This set is one of my favorites
for adding to so many cards!  Don't this one slip away before you get it!
sentiment circle.  These dies are staples in my stash!  I could not create without these!

I added various embellishments from my craft room.

I love how this card came out!

 ***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***

                  We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! 
ALL winner will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday during the blog hop.   
All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! 
You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! 
VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case
 "YOU" are the lucky winner~! 
Emma will announce ALL winners on her blog on our release day (8/19/2022 @8am PST).  So don't forget to check MCT blog to see if YOU were one of the the lucky winner's of these sets we showcased this week. 

What's up for tomorrow????
Stay tuned you will not want to miss it!

Cathy

19 comments:

  1. Such a Beautiful card. Love the layering ,color palette and pretty flowers. TFS!
    Mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cathy!! And that stamp set is one of my favorites too. I Love these new beautiful flowers and foliage sets! Thanks so much for sharing and hope your day is wonderful! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Cathy, love your card!! Aren't these colors the best??💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design and layers! The flowers are precious! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card!! Love the pretty flowers and layering. Amazing job!
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love pink & black together; one of my fave color combos for sure. Your card is so pretty.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little flowers are so sweet. And the pink and black look really cute together. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design! Love the pink! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, sooo pretty, Cathy!!! Just gorgeous!!! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Miss Cathy Gorgeous Card!! I love the Country feel and to me the plaid paper with the white is Stunning and the flowers are so beautiful....and the sentiment is heartwarming!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! I love the new flower dies. vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card and sentiment, love the background paper and the dies you used!!! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful card. Love the colors and all the florals. ajjupiter58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The flowers are so cute and quaint
    Could be used with any card
    Kristi P
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have never thought about using the paper pad this way! Great idea, very creative!
    Sweet card. Tfs
    ddsharp50@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card! Loving the flower die! Beth.kalbach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cathy, a beautiful floral arrangement; perfect for the pretty, uplifting sentiment!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your creation is inspiring!! A beautiful card using those flower dies!! 🌼
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!