Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

My Creative Time Day 2 - 139 Release

 We have another exciting day for you for the upcoming release from MCT.

Today we are featuring the Large Prim Hearts & Chocolate Cupid Add-On


I took advantage of the Chocolate Box and added it to a belly band over this packet of hot cocoa!  
How cute!


This is the largest heart and I used it to create a tag!  I instantly knew I wanted to add buttons to the top!

Other than the new release, I only used:

Our sale will start Friday, February 2, 2024 @8am PST & will end on Sunday, February 4, 2024 @ midnight PST. Use the code: CATHY at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase.  

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Cathy



17 comments:

  1. Marie Giordano CampagnaJanuary 31, 2024 at 8:05 AM

    Your tag is so unique. Love the way you used the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag and darling heart! Just beautiful! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creations! The buttons on the tag is so creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your primrose heart tag and cocoa treat topper, how adorable! adnilttoh@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Love the decorated cocoa packet and the pretty heart tag! Great projects!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute belly band and I like the addition of the buttons on the heart tag.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the prim hearts! Great use to make adorable heart tag! The buttons are a great added touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful use of the dies! Love the prim heart tag!

      Delete
  7. How fun is adding the buttons to the tag?! I just love that!! Love the paper you used on the belly band; so pretty. rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a unique prim heart tag & belly band decorated with cocoa pack. TY. 💗
    babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love both of your makes so unique kimw1210@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your belly band and your tag!!! Both great ideas for Valentine gifts!!! I love the buttons on the heart! Such a unique tag! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful projects, Cathy. The prim heart tag...swoon! It's fabulous!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your projects are cute but I am drawn to your tag! sewgoodall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute projects. I love the size of the chocolate candy box. thanks for sharing. evl14512 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the prim heart tag! sdalford@atmc.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!