Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

My Creative Time - Day 2 SNEAK!

 Yesterday was such a fun day, but we have more!

The new paper pad is such a wonderful addition especially when you are in a time crunch!

Been there, done that, right?  With Emma's new paper pad line and her ingenious dies you can have a tag, card or 3D project made in minutes.


I used the large cookie sheet to create my tag today.  This will be attached to a bag of goodies perfect for giving this Valentine's Day.  Using the die set Cookie Cutter Die and the Cookie Sheet Tag Die, you will see how quick this comes together.

Here is a picture of my cookies all ready to give to my favorite Valentine!




Check out my video for more info:


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait for tomorrow!

Cathy





23 comments:

  1. Those cookies look yummy! I LOVE the sheet with gingerbread! TOO CUTE! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tag to put on your gift of cookies to some lucky person in your life. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannine Thomas - jeannnie1122@gmail.comJanuary 10, 2023 at 9:33 AM

    This would be perfect to hang on a valentine’s day tree. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun to be had with all these new, yummy stamps, dies & adorable papers! This is the perfect tag for any sweet treats given to someone.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is just cute, fun and yummy!! I love the darling gingers and fun cookie tray.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tag for your package of cookies! Fun dies!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute! I love how you made a cookie tray for the. ADORABLE. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your tag makes the cookies look even yummier if that is possible!!! It's so cute and makes the whole presentation! Alright...almost.(Cookies look pretty tasty, just sayin) Lol tfs with the video. So appreciated. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tag for a Valentine's gift.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, you've *baked* a sweet bunch of Valentine cookies on your adorable little cookie sheet! And the real cookies look pretty yummy too! Awesome showcase of today's new products! I'm soooo smitten with everything!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adding my email - cmayne@shaw.ca - and coming back for second helpings of cuteness!
      ~c

      Delete
  11. What an adorable cookie tag you designed & would love to eat one of those cookie! 💗🍪💗
    babybea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable is this!!!!!! I love the idea and it’s perfect as a treat for Valentine’s Day!!!
    Arebori0204@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your great tag! Like the dark cookie sheet :) Great project!
    newcomerblt96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh what a cute little tag to go with a sweet treat! I love this! Love the cookie tray dies!
    Thank you for sharing! :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    Joann6274@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cathy your tag is so adorable! I love the new paper pads and well, this whole release! The cookie sheet tag set is awesome as well as the new cookie cutter stamp and die set! You did an awesome job show casing the new sets! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute, cute tag! Perfect on a gift of cookies, but would also be a really cute ornament!
    jannastamps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love this cookie sheet and the new paper pads! The ginger dies are so, so, cute too! Makes me think of when I was little and my mom made us gingerbread cookies. Your tag looks awesome!

    rstevenson4@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just the sweetest cookie sheet ever!!! Adorable project! ngj9600 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable cookie sheet tag!! I love it! just perfect with some cookies You rocked it! TFS! mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!