Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Thankful!

 Today I am thankful that I can move!

I took a nasty fall on Friday evening.  I mean seriously this is stupid stuff.  The toe of my shoe got caught in the opposite pant leg while I was going up cement stairs.  OUCH!  I landed hard on my knee that I had replaced 6 years ago and then on my left wrist.  I knew I was falling but I could not get that darn shoe out of the pant leg, so I braced myself and my wrist has been extremely painful.

NO, I didn't go to the doctor - I'm a nurse (I know that's bad).  I will see how I feel by the end of the week and if I still have swelling and sore spots, I will get an x-ray.  Before the "incident", I was in the process of making Thank you Cards!  I love this design using MCT products.


Hope it gets better soon!  I don't have time for this!

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!