Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

My Creative Time Make it Manly!

 My guy LOVES treats!

He is often the beneficiary of the treats I make for the Design Team

but I must say, I do like to make them girly with sparkles and jewels.

This time, I decided to make a manly treat!  LOL!

I didn't wrap my nuggets and I didn't use any sparkles.

I just let Emma's designs do the heavy lifting for me.




Nothing says "manly" like woodgrain paper!
I thought it turned out so cute and I know he will love his
little birthday gift.

MCT Products used:
Happy Easter Dies - Used Happy Die
Teeny Tag Holidays - Just used Birthday

Making treats for any occasion has never been easier than
with Emma's products.

Thank you for stopping in for some fun!

Cathy




3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!