Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

MCT Gift Card Giving!

 Good morning!  Spring has finally sprung here in Indiana and I have a cute gift card holder for you featuring My Creative Time products.  I just love Emma's Cute Card Dies.  This set cuts out the card and then you have additional layers to use to create your card front.

Since I wanted to stay with an Easter theme I added the Bunny Lollipop Holder to the front of my card by basically cutting just the front of the holder.  On the inside of my card I added the gift card pocket from the Gift Card Tag Die Set.







I love how this came together!  Make sure and head over

to MCT to shop for your favorite items!

Happy Easter!


Cathy

3 comments:

  1. OMG this bunny is soooo cute!!!
    Somebunny will be very hoppy receiving this🐰🐰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh! Absolutely adorable! Love that it's pink! Tfs 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' sweet! I love the pink, too!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!