Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Day 2 Sneaks - 120th Edition from My Creative Time

 Emma has thought of it all!  Along with Graduation we have Mother's Day too!

Get in the swing of things with our new Mother's Day Set!  SWOON worthy!


I love ink blending and this card gave me a chance to play!  I used inch wide washi or painter tape to make clean lines on my card base and then pulled out some pastel pretties that would blend together
nicely.  I love how it turned out.  Then I took the floral image from the set, stamped with Black Versa Ink, and dusted with clear embossing powder and heat set.  CRAFTERS TIP: by using CLEAR embossing powder and black ink I don't have those pesky black dots that can come with black powder.
I find that I emboss more because my project looks more polished.
I also embossed the sentiment to make it more elevated.  I stamped one floral image on scrap paper (of course embossed it as well and used the dies to cut it out perfectly) and used the same inks to watercolor the petals by using a water pen.  I don't think it shows in the photo, but I added some Wink of Stella on the petals of the lone flower I die cut.

Cute card and so simple!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

See you tomorrow!

Cathy




13 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Cathy! What a beautiful card! Love the design and the ink blending technique! This stamp set is so pretty! Thanks so much for the inspiration and hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Stunning!! Awesome job Cathy!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the sentiment and cute flowers!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way it looks like a rainbow reminds me of spring, just beautful! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!!! I love the ink blending strip with the flowers on top!! TFS

    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful!! Loving the ink blending and stamping with the flower stamp set and dies and the pink layer to match the pink blending! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and design! Love your ink blending! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very pretty with the ink blending. Gorgeous card.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, your pastel rainbow strip and florals card is incredibly pretty! Soft, feminine, fabulous!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! I love the colors combo and these fun flowers!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the ink blending and the cute flowers.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you strip of color with B&W flowers
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!