Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2022

MCT Just Cards!

I'm so excited to share a new baby card with you.

While I admit I don't need as many baby cards as I used to, it's always a blessed event when I get to make one and give.  Always reaching for my FAVORITE stamps and dies - My Creative Time to the rescue!


What fun to color this little elephant with my Copic markers.  I make no claims of being a great artist but ever since I found Copic markers, they seem to be my choice for coloring.  Love this little guy!
MCT products used:

What a sweet little card!  Make the matching envelope using the
Cute Card Envelope Die for a delightful set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cathy

 

5 comments:

  1. OMG I 💕 your card, it is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your coloring! It looks awesome! Love your card and papers and the way you brought it together! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious and so sweet! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. The elephant baby is just so precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!