Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Day 4 My Creative Time 120th Edition Sneaks!

 My most favorite die of the week!  I am obsessed with this new die and I think you will be too!

Look at our new PURSE DIE!


I cut it 2x to make into a gift card holder!




That plaid was too cute to not finish off the project on the back!

To begin with, when Emma showed us this die, my mind immediately went to those little clear purses that everyone is carrying now especially for "stadium concerts".  I knew I wanted to cut this out of clear acetate and use black as the contrasting colors.  When I went to pick out a coordinating paper, this plaid just screamed "pick me, pick me!"

Now I love Brighton jewelry!  I mean I love it.  I've always gravitated toward the cooler metal colors and since I have my fair share of Brighton accessories, I needed a Brighton gift card.
If you know Brighton you know they have hearts on almost everything!  It is sort of their signature, so I just had to create a purse charm and add a heart!  (I borrowed the heart from my planner, LOL)
I used a mini bow and the Fancy Frame Dies from yesterday to create a sentiment on the front!

Of course this die can be used flat on a card front, but if you cut two, you can sneak in a gift card easily.

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

What a great week, right????  Enjoy the rest of the Design Team projects!

Tomorrow is a day that it's all about you as you can SHOP!

See you then!

Cathy





10 comments:

  1. Love the black and white plaid and the cute bow.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the embellishing you added and the plaid with the sweet, white bow! The black trim contrasts beautifully! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so dang cute!!! I love the plaid and the cute lil bow...and the purse charms are so cute and really makes it look so pretty!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun gift card holder! Love the cute plaid purse and the pretty charm you added!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love your acetate purse and the cute black and white patterned paper! I love Brighton and heart charms too! Thanks for the inspiration! Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the acetate detail and pretty charm too! Stunning job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the black and white so classy and the way you added the little bow and the charms really make extra adorable! Jana Jann bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. The charms add so much to the fancy look. This is really snazzy. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy, the 'bestie' receiving this oh-so-pretty plaid purse - complete with jazzy charms - will be over-the-moon delighted! So charming! A wonderful finale to your week of fabulous showcases!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this adorable gift card holder! What a great set! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!